Welcome to the Chicago Title VII Website!
The mission of the Chicago Title VII American Indian Education Program is to ensure each American Indian and Alaska Native child in Chicago Public Schools has equal access to educational opportunities.
For the latest news on what we have been up to visit our new weblog: Chicago T7 Kids!
CPS Title VII Indian Education Formula Grant Program will:
• Support direct services to Native American students identified as needing academic support in reading and math through after school tutoring and a summer academic program;
• Develop and implement a professional development program for teachers of Native American students;
• Provide a series of workshops designed for parents of Native American students focusing on CPS initiatives and educational opportunities;
• Collect and monitor ED 506 Certification Forms for CPS Native American students;
• Promote high school graduation, enhance achievement, and nurture success of Native American students.
This site is for Teachers and T7 Parents seeking information and resources.
The New T7 Podcast! CLICK HERE!
Parents can start by clicking here and visiting our PARENTS PAGE!